siRNA Screening Libraries
RNAi Screening Libraries
Human siRNA Libraries
Find the predefined gene family, including Druggable genes or Whole Genome, that’s right for your discovery efforts. Human siRNA libraries are available in SMARTpool or individual siRNA format for ON-TARGETplus, siGENOME and Accell technologies. Learn more about each product line to make the right choice for your experimental needs. We support more strategies for successful screening and more screening expertise than any other provider.
Mouse siRNA Libraries
A wide selection of predefined siRNA libraries, including the most up-to-date Whole Mouse genome collection available. Mouse siRNA libraries are available in SMARTpool or individual siRNA format for ON-TARGETplus, siGENOME and Accell technologies. Learn more about each product line to make the right choice for your experimental needs. We support more strategies for successful screening and more screening expertise than any other provider.
RTF siRNA Libraries
Reverse Transfection Format (RTF) siRNA libraries are provided as multiple single-use plate sets – just rehydrate and add cells. This unique pre-plated format reduces hands-on time for faster screening results.
RTF SMARTpool siRNA Libraries are ideal for the lab that wants to screen with siRNA, but doesn't have access to high-throughput automation. SMARTpool siRNA and validated control reagents are pre-dispensed at assay-ready amounts in replicate 96-well cell culture plates. No special handling is required prior to use. Simply resuspend the siRNA and add your cells.
Lincode siRNA Libraries
Unbiased RNAi screens have become an important tool for elucidation of novel biological pathways and disease progression. The assessment of potential roles for microRNA and lncRNA, in addition to protein-coding genes, can provide a more complete picture of the genes involved in the phenotype of interest.
Human and Mouse Lincode siRNA screening libraries are available as SMARTpool or a Set of 4 individual siRNAs to support efforts to decipher lncRNA function.
Fast and easy online configuration and ordering of plated siRNA & microRNA reagents targeting your genes of interest.
Zoonome Custom siRNA Libraries
Enzymatically generated custom siRNA libraries for screening in non-human or mouse model organisms.
Predefined siRNA Libraries
(number of genes)
(number of genes)
|Predefined siRNA Libraries||siGENOME||ON-TARGETplus||Accell||siGENOME||ON-TARGETplus||Accell|
|Ubiquitin Conjugation Subset #1||88||87||89||80||80||82|
|Ubiquitin Conjugation Subset #2||113||115||1185||104||104||109|
|Ubiquitin Conjugation Subset #3||379||386||396||339||339||351|
|G Protein-Coupled Receptors(GPCR)||390||390||390||515||513|
|Cell Cycle Regulation||169||131||105||128|
|DNA Damage Response||240||240|
|Long noncoding RNA(Lincode siRNA)||3,461||1,997|
RTF siRNA Libraries Benefits
• Each library is supplied as six replicate plate sets containing 6.25 nmol of siRNA per well; sufficient to run two screens in triplicate (additional plate sets available)
• RTF Optimization Plates are available to optimize transfection, controls, and cell density for your assay prior to beginning your screen
• RTF libraries are available in clear-bottom plates with clear, black, or white-walled wells to support assays involving fluorescent or luminescent detection methods
Lincode siRNA Libraries Benefits
• Patented dual-strand modification pattern on all siRNAs to reduce off-targets
• Sense strand is modified to prevent interaction with RISC and favor antisense strand uptake
• Antisense strand seed region is modified to destabilize off-target activity and enhance target specificity
• Available as SMARTpool siRNA reagents or a Set of 4 siRNAs in 96-well or 384-well plates